As opposed to the conventional activated sludge process in which wastewater treatment takes place in various, linearly arranged tanks, the Sequential Batch Reactor process (SBR) occurs sequentially in the same tank. The resulting typical process step sequence is as follows:
- Required less space.
- A single unit elevates and separates oil.
- Lifts oil any distance without the need of expensive pumps.
- Maintains skimming efficiency with fluctuating fluid level.
- Works on Suspended growth principle
- Improved outlet quality meeting prevailing stringent recyclable norms
- Compact, easy to operate and scalable
- Flexibility to handle a wide range of organic loads as well as changes in hydraulic loads
- Lower Foot Print
- Standard capacities: 50 KLD to 5 MLD (Higher capacity on demand)
- Hotels and Resorts
- Municipal corporation
- Manufacturing Industries
- Urban Township
- Service Industry
- Housing Complex